Vardhaman College of Engineering
The prime objective of Vardhaman College is to update and modernize the quality of professional education. Its aim is to employ innovative teaching methods which carry an emphasis on fast-changing technological trends. This is to integrate classroom learning with actual work experience in the industry concerned or in a related professional field. The college aims to encourage students from the first year B.Tech itself, to identify suitable work areas and to execute projects of their own choice and interest. The teaching-learning process is carried out through the use of overhead and LCD projectors. Vardhaman boosts facilities such as an extensive computer centre, library, advanced lab for communication skills, internet centre, and spacious seminar halls and Electronic Classrooms.
Established in 1999, Vardhaman College of Engineering is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
VCE enjoys the geographical advantage as it is well connected by air, rail, and road. The Hyderabad international airport at Shamshabad is just a 30-minute drive, and the college campus is close to Bangalore highway (NH-7) making it accessible to several important centers in and around the city. A ten-minute drive from the college campus reaches out to the outer ring road that connects Shamshabad airport to the city.
REJOLT is developed by MAPPING IT SERVICES. It is a platform being a single interface where the user could access:
- All the academic courses opted with an entire feature of LMS.
- Internships being provided in particular to the course opted.
- Updated information about events, conferences and tech-data.
- Digilocker security for files.
- Individual idea generation and feedback.
- Faculty can share PDFs, PPTs, E-Books, etc.
- Leave/Permission forms can be submitted online.
- Handcrafted Chatbots are developed and sold.
- Ticketing partner for events.